When I woke up this morning, my mind was filled with things I am grateful for. For my life, my health, my sweetheart of a daughter & my fabulous, wonderful husband. I am very blessed in my life & thought I would share some simple things I am grateful for…
* Friends. I have such good, wonderful friends. I am so lucky to surround myself with creative, thoughtful & fabulous friends. And I’m glad that my friends want to be friends with ME-despite my annoying jokes & loud, overbearing personality.
* Cereal. Sounds corny, but my day WILL NOT START until I have a bowl of cereal. Any kind, any brand, any flavor. I don’t hate on any type of cereal except for Grape Nuts. Once I have my morning bowl, I am a happy camper & ready for the day!
* California Academy of Sciences…sounds like a weird thing to be grateful for but SERIOUSLY! This place is amazing-I love everything there from the rain forest, the multitude of exhibits with incredible fish & even the collection of Andy Warhol prints. This place is architecturally incredible & going there is such a learning experience. I love to take Hadley there & hear her talk about the “white alligator” and the “purple oppopus (octopus)” Love, love this place.
* Hope. We’ve had some lessons at church about hope & I’m grateful to have hope & faith in myself, in others & in the future that lies ahead. I’m grateful for God who gives me that hope every single day.
* Pandora. Sometimes I feel like my work experience wouldn’t be half as enjoyable if I wasn’t listening to my awesome playlists on my computer. Right now I’m rockin out to a Rhianna playlist. And I’m planning on listening to my Boston playlist later on. Pandora, I worship you.
* I’m grateful for the fact that my 2 year old has worn her pink tutu every.single.day this entire week. It makes me grateful that she has an appreciation for all things fabulous.
* My family. Seriously. They are awesome.
There are so many things I am grateful for & this year I’ve decided that I want to spend more time being thankful. Even if it is for the silly things in life. And because no post is good without a photograph, here’s a photo of Hadley being lazy & amazingly adorable.