There is just something about Friday that makes me want to jump up & down, sing at the top of my lungs & put on my most fabulous sequined shirt. The only problem is…which sequined shirt do I wear? There are quite a few of them in my closet so it might be hard to narrow it down…
I’m grateful for all things fabulous & thought I’d share some things that I feel give my simple life a little oomph.
* Cadberry Bunny Eggs. If you follow me on Twitter or on Facebook, you know I have a problem. Like a huge addiction with Cadberry Bunny Eggs. The creamy, dreamy goodness is just heavenly & I love, love, love them! They are fab.u.lous. I know there are other Cadberry addicts out there so don’t hate!
* My 50mm 1.4 lens. This lens just makes me happy. I love the bokeh, I love how fast it is in low light situations & I just can’t live my life without it. Simple as that.
* Being happy with who I am. Seriously. So what if I don’t cook dinner every night? So what if I talk waaaaay too loud? Who cares if I just happen to mix plaids with stripes? I can say that being myself & being okay with who I am is a liberating, fabulous thing. Start being happy with who you are & you’ll feel the same!
* Formspring. I just signed up on a fab website called Formspring where you can ask me questions & I answer them. They don’t all have to be photography related. I think it could be a great way for friends & clients to get to know yours truly! If you have any burning questions for me, please ask away! www.formspring.me/mariellehayes
* Hadley. Seriously. This girl is only two, but I think she has a pretty good idea about how rock it out like a celebrity. See below.