Most of the posts on here are from my recent photo shoots (obviously…it IS a photography blog) that I sometimes forget to take time for personal posts. Like the getting to know you posts. Like the posts that you read if you are really, reallllllllly bored. So here’s a list of 10 random things about me. Incase you are bored out of your mind, read on…
1. I am afraid of butterflies. No joke. Something about their crazy antennas just really.freaks.me.out.
2. I’m pretty much obsessed with Mountain Dew’s Baja Blast (sold exclusively at Taco Bell-yes!!!!). Try it. And thank me.
3. My favorite Halloween costume to date was Medusa. Or a thug Girl Scout. Having a hard time making my mind up on that one.
4. I.HATE.MATH. Math seems to be the least strongest gene in my family because my sisters and I all had to beg & plead for our teachers to let us pass. True story. And guess what? I always knew I’d end up in a job where I don’t use fractions on a daily basis-I told you so, Mrs. Baker.
5. Every night at 10:00 I have a bowl of cereal. And even though my sisters & I live far apart from each other, I know that they do the same thing every single night, too.
6. A job that I secretly think would be fun is to be the person who names the streets in a city. Not sure why I think that would be fun, but I do!! (nerd alert.)
7. I’m not Catholic but I try to give up candy every year for Lent. The longest I’ve lasted was ALMOST two weeks. If you know me, you know that this was the hardest thing I’ve EVER done.
8. My voice is loud. So loud, in fact that I used to get in trouble in class even when I WASN’T talking. If we haven’t met in person, be warned. I’m a loud talker.
9. I was named after my grandmother, Mary Ellen. She is to date the most awesome human who has ever walked the planet. I miss her, her bright red lipstick, her polyester bell bottoms & her red hair every single day.
10. My favorite nail polish at this moment is pure glittery gold goodness. I can’t help it-there is a definite weak spot in my heart for all things glittery, gold and gorgeous.
And because no post is good without a photo, here’s one I took at the MOMA a few months back. See? I knew you’d have a weak spot for all things glittery & gold, as well.