Today is my 29th Birthday!!! My astrological sign is a Leo (believe me…it’s best sign EVER!). Like a true Leo, I like to talk about myself. Soooooooo, if you are bored out of your mind on this fabulous Friday, you can read 29 things about yours truly. And if you don’t read it, that’s okay-I’ll read it myself (because Leos like reading about themselves, as well!)
1. I sleep with my makeup on every night. I know it’s bad for my skin but I wake up in the morning looking halfway decent.
2. I ate a whole bag of cotton candy for lunch on Tuesday.
3. In high school I drove a Ford F-150 with a lumber rack & a tool box. It was my dad’s old work truck & let me tell you….it smelled like men’s armpits. Not cool.
4. I like driving in the slow lane…and I hate making left hand turns in the car.
5. My sisters used to raid my closet for clothes to use for Halloween costumes. Keep in mind they were taking clothes that I wore on a daily basis. And using them as COSTUMES.
6. I’ve never dyed my hair. Ever.
7. If you know me, you know that I am a bargain shopper. Last week for $50 I got a pair of shoes, three shirts, a sweater, two necklaces & a pair of earrings. And they were all cute. Bam!
8. In 8th grade, I had a Hamburger Phone. Kinda wish I still had it.
9. Butterflies terrify me. I just found out that my sister has the same problem so I’m guessing it’s genetic?!? I’m kidding.
10. I hate working out. So.Much. I own one pair of tennis shoes & they get used for about 3 minutes a YEAR. And a sports bra? Not even an item in my wardrobe.
11. One of my favorite memories of Hadley is when she walked up to the counter at Burger King & said, “Can I have a horn dog?” I literally died laughing!
12. My favorite music is Classic Rock-Aerosmith, Journey, Queen, Led Zeppelin.
13. When I go shopping, I always buy the same things: cardigans & shoes.
14. Baja Blast at Taco Bell is the best beverage. Period.
15. Dr. Pepper takes a very, very close second place to Baja Blast.
16. I got a 100% on my drivers test. AND I wore overalls so I was definitely being judged on my driving capabilities…not my outfit.
17. Cooking is my least favorite thing to do. I can think of maybe, maybe three meals I’ve made that were good.
18. I didn’t eat steak until I was 21. True story.
19. Halloween candy is already in the stores & I’m over the moon with joy!
20. My first cd that I bought was the single to The Macarena. Sad but true story.
21. One of my favorite movies growing up was Newsies! My sisters & I loved that movie so much that we named our pet goldfish, “Racetrack.”
22. I used to be on the springboard diving team in High School…even though I only learned 10 dives, my skin smelled like chlorine for four years straight.
23. Last weekend my friends & I deep fried everything imaginable from candy bars to peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. It was the grossest, most delicious thing I’ve ever witnessed.
24. If you’re still reading this, you must be super bored.
25. Our dog’s name is Brody. And no, we didn’t name him after Brody on The Hills…just to clarify.
26. I’m stopping at 26 because this post is just RIDICULOUS. 10 Bonus Points to anyone who actually read this post! 🙂
Here’s a photo of me at the 4th of July A’s game…for lack of a better photo of me, I’m using this one. PLEASE don’t judge me on my oversized A’s jacket…it was freezing! It’s super obvious but I was pretty excited to have my photo taken with the famous banjo guy!
Well, now you know more random facts about me than you ever wanted to! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! I plan on celebrating my birthday the same way I celebrate every day…with a Dr.Pepper, 5 miniature candy bars & a fun day with my family. XOXO, marielle.